L'ÉPOQUE USA - Yesterday, September 27, 2023, L'ÉPOQUE celebrated the brand new edition L'ÉPOQUE GREECE in a magnificent villa on the heights of the coastal village of Saronida in Greece, VILLA L'ÉPOQUE.
09.28.2023 © L'ÉPOQUE USA
By Alexis Da Silva
One month after the launch of L'ÉPOQUE GREECE and on the occasion of the Who is Who International Awards 2023 gala, Prince Nereides Antonio Giamundo de Bourbon, together with his partner Lello Ammirati, organized a very exclusive private event in one of the most prestigious villas on the Athens coast, Villa Primavera, which became VILLA L'ÉPOQUE for a whole day, hosting selected guests from all over the world.
L'ÉPOQUE could not have chosen a better place to celebrate its 178-year history after the magazine was acquired by the French multinational NEREIDES DE BOURBON GROUP in October 2022 and relaunched in January 2023.
Under the leadership of Prince Nereides, the legendary French magazine L'ÉPOQUE, founded in Paris in 1845, has expanded its operations abroad, launching an American edition, L'ÉPOQUE USA, an Italian edition, L'ÉPOQUE ITALIA, and now an edition entirely in Greek, L'ÉPOQUE GREECE.
With its exclusive launch of the magazine In VILLA L'ÉPOQUE in Saronida, L'ÉPOQUE magazine has already established itself as the most influential magazine in Greece in 2023, not only because of its history, but also because of the number of readers, which exceeds 85 million worldwide.
VILLA L'ÉPOQUE, selected by the Greek agency Olive Villa Rentals and previously known as Villa Primavera, is a prestigious seaside villa in the hills of Saronida, recently built and awarded the World Travel Award 2023 "Greece's Leading Luxury Villa" and other international awards. For the occasion, L'ÉPOQUE selected the best partners in Greece to offer its guests a unique experience. They enjoyed a selection of wines from the famous Barafakas brand, wine producer since 1920, as well as exquisite cocktails prepared by Bartenders company with Metaxa brandies, and haute cuisine prepared by 2CHEFS Gastronomy Catering. VILLA L'ÉPOQUE, with its hanging gardens, sea view, infinity pool, terraces, numerous lounges, including a wine cellar and a private church, has opened its doors to offer a unique experience characterized by a sophisticated yet familiar ambience.
Prince Nereides de Bourbon and his partner Lello Ammirati personally welcomed their guests, who had traveled from all over Europe, but also from the United States. Among them was Sharlette Hambrick, one of the most anticipated guests of this event and friend of Prince Nereides and Independent Board Director of the Golden Globes in Hollywood. Prince Nereides has expressed the desire to personally contribute to the activities of the Golden Globes at the international level, starting with Greece, where he received an award last year for his diplomatic and financial career.
Among the guests at the event was Italian model and actress Lilly Mandel, muse of the haute couture brand NEREIDES DE BOURBON, one of the 23 entities of the multinational NEREIDES DE BOURBON GROUP. Lilly Mandel was the protagonist of a photo shoot conducted by Lello Ammirati, co-owner of L'ÉPOQUE and creative director of the magazine. She wore some of the haute couture creations of Prince Nereides' brand.
Prince Nereides and Lello Ammirati also welcomed Sara Abbas, a successful producer and entrepreneur and member of the board of Forbes. Last year, Sara Abbas was personally involved in the creation of a partnership between NEREIDES DE BOURBON GROUP and the Who is Who International Awards organization, of which L'ÉPOQUE is the Official Media Sponsor in 2023.
The L'ÉPOQUE Press Event was also an opportunity to meet and interview some of the winners of the Who is Who International Awards 2023, who will be honored tonight at a prestigious gala in the heart of Athens. The gala ceremony, originally scheduled to take place at Lake Vouliagmeni, was then moved to the Eleon Loft Hall in Athens due to the announced unpredictable weather conditions in the capital.
Driven by integrity, passion and service to the common good, Who is Who International Awards announced for the fourth time its annual event "Greece, the whole world!" under the auspices of the Ministry of Development, Greece Abroad, Diplomacy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Tourism, the Attica Region and the Hellenic Tourism Organization.
This year, the International Who is Who International Awards stands in solidarity with those affected by the recent natural disasters in Greece. Part of the proceeds of the event will be donated to the victims of the devastating floods.
Ahead of tonight's gala event, the list of winners of the Who is International Awards 2023 has now been announced.
WORLD WOMEN LEADERS:
• Ms Sharlette Hambrick, Director of Golden Globes, Founder and CEO of Y-Tulip Productions with a successful career as an entertainment industry executive;
• Ms Steph Adams, #1 international best-selling author, model, art director, digital influencer and business woman. She has appeared on billboard’s in New York Times Square and has graced magazine covers wroldwide;
• Ms Peggy Antonakou, General Manager Southeast Europe at Google;
• Ms Vassiliki Lazarakou, Chair of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC), Member of the Management Board of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), Chair of ESAs Joint Committee Securitisation
• Ms Angela Gerekou, President of the Greek National Tourism Organization;
• Ms Elena Koutsoudi-Iola, Distinguished Scientist & Family Psychologist;
• Ms Tsoukala Veta, a visionary Gallerist who has transformed the Greek art scene and has an important impact on the art world;
• Ms Vassiliki Petrou, CEO of Unilever Prestige;
• Ms Lola Daifas, Emblematic personality of Greek media and football;
• Ms Theodossia Tziveli, Designer - Owner & Managing Director of “Thes Tziveli & Thes & Thes”.
WORLD EMINENT MEN:
• Mr. Avigad Leon, Founder of “Brown Hotels”;
• Mr. Makis Matsas, President of MINOS-EMI, Emblematic personality of the Greek music industry;
• Mr. Mimis Plessas, Great Greek composer;
• Mr. Theodore Zervas, Owner of renowned “Zervas and Associates Law Firm”, Attorney at the Supreme Court and State Council;
• Mr. Carlos Martin Cosme, President of CEUCO (European Oenogastronomic Brotherhoods Council);
• Dr. Alessandro Civati, Chairman of LutinX Inc (a USA company), CSO of the NDB Group (a French multinational conglomerate), and President of EdVerso International (a Switzerland NGO);
• Mr. Julio Verissimo, President & CEO Borderless, Consulting, President Foundation Borderless Consulting Chief Operating Officer Crypto Bank;
• Dr. Konstantinos Konstantinidis, Founder of Robotic Surgery in Greece and a pioneer in the field internationally;
• His Excellency, Dr. Franco M .G. Derin, Economist, Honorable Judge Officer.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS OF L'ÉPOQUE IN GREECE: